High protection and high availability
• The ITYS ES series is a range of compact UPS systems available in ITYS ES models with on-line double conversion technology (VFI) with sinusoidal absorption.
• ITYS ES guarantees permanent regulation of the output voltage and frequency. This technology is compatible with all IT and industrial applications and operating environments, installations with generator sets included.
• Wide tolerance on input voltage ensures that switchovers to battery mode are infrequent, significantly prolonging battery lifetime.
• Wide operating ambient temperature up to 45°C.
• Standard Over Voltage Control Device (OVCD) protects the UPS and the load from dangerous mains peak-voltages.
• UPS models with tropicalised (Conformal Coating) boards.
Straightforward to install and easy to use
• The UPS is shipped ready for connection with internal batteries connected and charged.
• ITYS ES, with the manual bypass option is easy to install without any special plant engineering preparation, as it is equipped with built-in thermal protection.
• The LCD monitoring/control panel and a buzzer make the equipment extremely easy and intuitive to use. The graphic indicating the power distribution path shows at a glance whether or not the system is working as it should.
• Battery efficiency can be tested via the control panel or using dedicated software.
Operating efficiency and versatility
• The versatility of these models makes them suitable for protecting critical devices in the
• The standard equipment and communication accessories have been specially designed to satisfy the typical
needs of installation or use in transformer cabins (i.e. tropicalized boards).
• In situations where automatic power management procedures are required, the communication software can be used to programme scheduled start-up and shutdown times.
• Restarting the UPS from the battery to power the DG before closing the main isolator.